Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Present / Parcel Cake



50th Birthday Present / Parcel Cake
8" zesty lemon sponge, filled with lemon curd buttercream.
This cake was ordered by the girlfriend of the birthday girl's son and she was telling me how the birthday girl had never, ever had a birthday cake made for her before! 
Well, I'm delighted and honoured to have been the one to do it!
To view my full website visit: www.patacake-parties.com 
I received a lovely email from Cheryl (the customer) after the party:
Hi Suzanne
Just a quick message the party was a huge success and the cake was admired by everyone and tasted even better than it looked if that's possible. The birthday lady was soooo chuffed and loved it all.
Thank you
Cheryl
I hope the close-up pic shows the gorgeous sparkly lustre on the cake (and it's 100% edible!!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home